Monday, August 11, 2008

>>>**STUNT-ness**<<<<(PART 1)

I could barely breathe this week,with all the workload that
I had:
1) 1st of all CHEM reports which is not so bad- almost 30 pages
2) 2ndly,BIO report (one word) - DAMN it!!!20 freaky odd questions.@.@
3) BTH essays - lets put a nice way of describing it- it would strangle you when
repeatedly watch it!
4) 3 quizs in one week! this is definitely insane.
5) 1200 wards of an essay for Televisions studies. (oh my goodness)
But yet,
we had time for clubbing!!!haha..
FRIDAY
Lilium (science)
Anna(science)
Joanne(science)
Jing Wen(engineering)
Ben ji (business)
Jenn wei
Jenn yung
Jenn shyung!

I tell you,4 different school of students and 1 adult come together
and club!well this is what I call UNI clubbers..ahha
BEFORE ARRIVAL :
..**SAMPAT**..
...**READY-ing**..
..**Get set (Jing wen & Lilium)**..
AFTER ARRIVAL:
..**freaky awkward**..
..**YUHOO**..
..**The geeks**..
..**Lilium sayang & JO dear**..
..**Pole dancing**..
..**LIUM & I**..
..**JO loves me**..(haha)
..**V can't resist it**..
..**The guys**..
..**Panda & I**..
..**Tidur-ing**..(pretending)
..**Lame**..
..**I insist I am TALLER**..
..** BLACK LABELS gulrs**..
that night we have 2 bottle of BLACK LABELS instead!!!
I TELL YOU
the girls gone wild Already!!!!
Even I am desperately BUSY..but kind of relaxing that day!
but 2nd day, have to go for casting and work at 3 pm!!!aiks
to be continue n the next episode 21
NEXT episode: REINVENTED


No comments: