Monday, August 25, 2008

..''Take A Break"...

HAHA,
this is the PART 2 of my story,
isn't it great?
I knew you guys have been waited for long,
but as usual
  1. Chem report
  2. Biotechology essay
  3. Biotech quizs,Biology quizs,
  4. Biology essay
  5. Television studies essay
  6. Mastering biology web test
Yet,
luckily this Saturday is the MONASH BALL,
hehe,pretty excited about it because I get to go finally and especially MOS after party,
and the next day most probably attending the 6th CRYSTAL LATIN DANCE CHAMPIONSHIP
at Shangri-La hotel on the 31st August 2008.to those who r participating in it.
  1. Hazel & Kin lek (partner)
  2. Clarista & Jimmy(partner)
  3. Johnston & Sylvia(partner)
  4. Ryan & Shereen Phang (1st-runner up for International youth championship)
  5. Nicole & her brother(partner)
and ETC..
Neway, I can't remember all names...
too bad I can't join this year,but never mind still got next year..
coz I am still young..=0
To my Dance partner :Jia Hou
WE have plenty of time to practice our steps perfect enough to compete!haha..
TOGETHER we RULEZ.....muahahah!
maybe it is fated to be...
if is not for my determination
if is not the support the precious old folks given me
I wouldn't have end up in YS DANCE SPORT
and my dreams started there!
I gradually love LATIN a lot
maybe it was just part of my life!
Neway, speaking of LOVE life..
aiks..not even an egg man!
well I will wait for the right one some day or some where!
I am pretty sure GOD has a plan for me!=)
and also speaking of blogs...I guess in my opinion a blog is some what a place for us to
remember all happy things!
and I choose to be a care-free person and just let things flow its natural way!
PAIN, ANGER, ANGUISH,SADNESS, DISAPPOINTMENT, CONFUSION
would mean a lot to me...actually it is just like a gift for me..
through this, I wouldn't be who I am today!Blessing also shower upon us!
I tell u life without it is just like an empty bottle
I would say every 1 knows that just that a few realized it only
thats why I seldom cry!
but on friday night took some CARLBERG at Genting,
I would say the breezi wind washes my face at temperature of 23 degrees I guess
finally tears came out!Oops..
plus, I am DARN tired at that very moment!
with the heavy work load I have and the tight schedule I have!
when I was in genting, I started to think it is a nice place where no body can see u cried out loud!
All this while I stand firm with everything I hold on to
and yet I realized it was the best way to released!
SEE?
then I finally realized that I have the right to cry as a girl!haha..
"ngek ngek"



No comments: