Thursday, August 21, 2008

..**Greatest Story Ever Told**..

Thank you for this moment ,
I got to say how beautiful the way we really are,
Of all the hopes and dreams that I could really prayed for,
If I could have one dance forever I will take you by the hand,
I am so glad that I am my father's Daughter,
and if I live a thousand year you know and I never couldn't explain,
the way I lost my sadness that day
but if destiny decided I should have look the other way,
then the world would never know,
the greatest story ever told,
And did I tell you that I love you always (To my beloved Father)
I don't hear the music,
when I look in your eye,
but when I feel the rhythm of the body close to me,
is the way we touch that sense me,
and the way we always be ,
Your pretty smile I have always craved for,
You are all that I am certainly close and precious to (To my mother)
God has being so fair to me,
He has sent my parents to protect me ever since I am young,
And just how much I really need you all,
This is the precious and greatest story that God has blessed on me,
With your (Father & Mother's) powerful and unconditional love,
Everything is not impossible,
It's like a fish living in a pond,
He (fish) has been living in water which it does not realized,
He always wonder what happen to the world outside,
But when it came out from where it belongs,
then only realized all this while he lives in water,
But then everything is too late and he had wasted his life time worked
on something that is worthless,
Do you think u have wasted your time with those unnecessary things?
YOU
Have always have to time to repent,
as long as you are sincerely wanted the way you wish for,
Age is not a barrier for us to start from zero again,
You would make your life meaningful,
Than the world will never know,
But the greatest story ever told depends on your determination,
And allowing your parents to know you are living in a destiny that you should have look the other way and would changed you thoroughly through time,
Just proved your love to them with your joyous smile,
Again, I would say JOYOUS SMILE is the greatest gift of all!
Indeed, this is what I always intend to do so,making others laugh is
what I really wanted to see,
GOD blessed you guys!
ps: Fathers and Mothers in this world, LOVE you all always where you have created the beautiful memory in your children and providing the greatest gift!

No comments: