Thursday, July 31, 2008

..**I TELL U,I TELL U,I TELL U!!**..

I tell you, I am influenced by JOANNE TAN & LILIUM,
:ish ish:(love to camwhoring)
neway,this post is the last post of the month!lets make it interesting?

Firstly, I would love to recommend some places for those who love food-venturing!

..**Nice?**..
yes this place was at SAGA hill Valentine dinner set!cost: around RM25++
with good scenery of whole KL!
Ps: those who have girlfriends,this place is the best choice u could have!it will definitely melt your girls heart!
Secondly,
if you intend to bring your family along,I would suggest to Park Royal,Sichuan restaurant:
..**Wasabi sauce chicken**..

..**From upper left:Chinese snow cot fish, wasabi sauce chicken!
..**From down left:Sichuan ma poh taufu(spicy) & red dates vegetable (sweet)!
ok till here we end for food,catch up for next episode of food venturing..haha
LIFE:
Busy with reports leh,and also other activities,but tomorrow would be interesting,
Because ,Bryan Watson and Carmen is coming for the charity dinner!
Ps: for ur info bryan watson and carmen is the world class latin champion for several years!yet they are coming for charity purpose!
WOW,I can finally watch my dance star whom I admired very much!
wish that my dance partner and I could effort to dance like this!!!
the ticket cos me about RM 200!!it worth the price!!
Hence, one day my dream is to be on the dance stage perform for charity too.
"wink wink"
Speaking of yesterday,after class,
slept for 5 hours
suddenly saw some writings on the white board...
..**My father's writings**..
since he tempted me for DURIANs..
of course it is not nice to say no though huh?...hehe!
..**This is my durian dinner**..
Ps: Wicked me..."grin"
Besides,there is a pot of curry meat as side dish!
..**WEEE**..
well,I will promise myself that I am going to start my diet routine tomorrow!
"wink wink"
Okay,thats all for today,have to rush my reports and essays again..
Nights...




No comments: