Thursday, September 11, 2008

**HAPPIEST MOMENT**

what I could tell is the joyous smile starts from UNI!
REcently,
Monash ball just over,
and I could tell it is amazingly FUN,besides the dance performance by
DANCE FUSION CLUB

*Rhumba Dance*
by Kelvin & Grace
*SAMBA Dance*
by Jonathan & Yee Ming
besides there's SAmba
and also Jive
isn't it memorable?
Unfortunately, not every one in our 1st year 2 sem students attend the ball.
but we still science students HIT the club again...muahhahaha!!
this is some pics u might be interested
*JO the female & JO the male*
*Bernie & JO*
*JO & Christine*
*JO the male & I (my lab- partner)*
*YX & both JO*
*The GuYs*
*The GIRLs*

*Cool heh?*

* JO, Melissa Teng, n Anna*

* 2 future doctor*

*JO, Lin jing, Vannessa, Patricia*

*LIN JING (from China) & JO*
RIGHT after party MOS(Euphoria)

*when science gurls HIT the club again*

8ngek ngek ngek8

*BOTH JOs*

*ME,Anna, Zac, n May Li*

*Zac & I* (so wet) eww....

*Yung Lin ,JO & I*
AFTER MOS,
went to JAARFAR for mamak-ing
most of the MUSA (Monash University Student Association)ppl went JAARFAR!

*Hamsap JO,cute Anna, Checky Angie*

*OMgoodness, Anna so horrible & playful JO(orange)*

Love the Life here kind of different from my schooling days!!!!=)

No comments: