Wednesday, July 2, 2008

~Patients~

What more about patients?Is patience the first and foremost definition of love?recently I found out the answer to this inevitable explanation
being patient means allowing, accommodating and accepting the other person’s ideas, values, personality and mannerism!when I come to realised there is more about "patient" in real life
as I came across an article about patience.

people in our fast pace modern-life would tend to blame which is not a good habit to cultivate
Probably this is the fact that human use to avoid these unwitting mentality of stress
I would thoroughly agree with the idea mentioned above
the word means patience-> to people not patience to circumstances,
Undeniably,I came across many undoubtful circumstances which possibly lead my mind into turmoil which in turn affect my daily routine

this kind of patience does not define "patience" as for example,
As cars need a lubricant to keep parts that rub against other parts, like the pistons in the motor, from freezing fast, so people need a lubricant to keep them living smoothly together. That lubricant is the virtue of patience.

speaking of having some time to fill my stomach,I only took dinner as my first meal today.went time square with Lydia lai to have SUSHI KING ,I was quite surprise that I finish my meal!

Finally,I eat rice!AHAK!

thanks for the dinner,then we chat for a while i send her back!but late at night i came OLD TOWN just for a drink and post my blog here!s relaxing!

"My Supper"

Darn,I cut down supper for a long time,but still get tempted by the menu!

No problem there will always be tomorrow to work on my diet!hehe..

bye for now!adios!

No comments: