Thursday, July 24, 2008

..**Hectic Semester**..(Real Hectic)

wow,sorry guys its been long time since I updated my blog..
well, my life is been superb busy not only with reports ,essays, and assignments
but instead,
I have been participating in MANY active activities such as Taekwando, Latin Dance, work as Advertisement free lance, involved in charity work.
Basically my schedule is a little tight or occupied compared to normal routine.
Monday: Class till 3pm, Latin dance at 9-10pm
Tuesday: Class till 5pm, do reports,essays, and some studies till I sleep
Wednesday: Class till 5pm, Taekwando ;6:30 -7:30pm, Rush back to have Latin dance starts at
8pm- 9pm,go back do home work then sleep.
Thursday: Class till 3:30pm, at might might need to work as free lancer.
Friday: purposely left no class for 2day coz i have to work from Friday and Saturday.but after
work got Taekwando training starts from 6:30pm to 8:30pm
Saturday: work day
Sunday: Church at 10:00am, Latin dance class at 1:00pm- 3:00pm, charity or social work after
4:00pm.
(Darn jam packed)
well,but this semester I am pretty happy and basically I guess even with such hectic schedule I felt I am much much more happier than previous routine.
Sometimes I doubt it might be a good training for me to discipline myself and also learn how to handle stress,well I guess I have successfully applied it!
and it would actually encourage or motivate me to become a "ME"
which would bring out the genuine and true "ME"!
Frankly speaking, I seriously enjoyed my single life,it would be good if I remain my current status. Yea,I might be too naive! What I can say is let it be natural the ways things happen
I would keep the feeling till the right time!
God indeed had blessed me in everything except love!
Sometimes, I felt I don't deserved
such blessings compared to those who are disable, unlucky especially orphans coz I imperfect and sinned!I felt guilty..
therefore last month I have decided to share my blessing and start my social working routine
Normally I will talk and entertain those old folks!I can seriously tell you their smiles
and laughters
make your heart melts!
..**Aren't they sweet?**..
(could u believe that they have karaoke then?..Yuss)
..**George(birthday boy) & I**..
(I very sayang this cute old man de)
as usual some of the old folks would have depression, sadness, emotional!
not only them..even youngsters nowadays facing emotion problems...aiks
therefore I always stay positive and tell them : Miracle wouldn't just happen if u just sit there and cry your head out!
Instead be positive and I assure you will not easily let down a single drop of tears
whenever you feel insecure.
Instead think of the blessing you have that others don't have!
you would be grateful then!
Even now I have alots of assignment and reports,
I wouldn't allowed myself 2 be stress
It's all depend on how your mind works out
emotion & stress comes from heart
Do not allowed it to overtake your knowledgeable mind!
till here we end..next episode is about food!hehe!


No comments: