Monday, December 15, 2008

**US trip (DAY 2)**

Yuhoo, this is my 2nd day of the trip,
once woke up went for a walk in china town with Jade's mother,

**Manhattan bridge**
we went for a cup of coffee be4 we all go for an afternoon tea at 2 o'clock,
On our way there I found some thing which is cheap & useful since the weather here is unpredictable due to temperature fluctuation,
**it only cost about $3.00 each**
after a walk we all when for morning tea haha were the hongkies always
love to do so every week end
**Jade's parents**
**food**
right after dim sum, we went to FAO Swartz (famous toy store in NY)
my itchy hand favour me to get some thing for myself as a Christmas gift..
**nice**
Everybody knows that i love miniature very very much...there fore the 1st thing to do is to look for that particular section..^^


**TADA**
cool?
**harry potter section**
**peek-ka-boo**
found some dolls here but i lazy to upload la...some how i found some thing intresting here..
not bad huh?it is harry potter chess board..
I seriously love this necklace
However,I found some thing which looks familiar to you..^^
Does it looks like JOANNE TAN?
Yep, indeed it does look alike...XD
On the other hand I found a Candy section...
**wow**
**BABIES**
**my baby's clothes**
looks who is gree-ner now...arghh..
some times I don't understand..haih...
miniature
barbie corner.
**the doll**
after that I took subway back to Jade's house and ate supper!hua hua hua huaXD
thats all for today...I am very tired now continue my stories next time..
due to my laziness I didn't really talk deliberately all uploaded pics..hope you guys understand due to inconvenience....hua hua hua hua!!!!
GOD bless you guys and AMERICA!

No comments: