Sunday, December 14, 2008

**US trip**(DAY 1)

**WEE**
before departure to New york!!
any way, I am flying to New York,
but half-way on the journey they told me it is a direct flight,
but eventually it has a transit...arghh...
well the plane stops at SWEDEN which i think it is a not-bad-place to celebrate CHRISTMAS!!
**In Sweden airport**
**Isn't it nice?**
on that day itself I call my mother and Joanne to chat with them,
see? I so sayang them^^
I regreted to take 24hrs flight, my butt seriously numb and getting bigger, but it definitely worth the price, because I have mark some of the MAT salleh handsome guy on my way,isn't it cool>?
**this is Manhattan**
darn it I have to take a bus and subway to reach the destination I want, but fortunately i make my way through it and it only cost 18 dollars while taking a taxi it cost around 70 dollars therefore of course i would choose to take bus and sub way..
then once reach Jade there,the mother was warm enought to buy me supper..hahah
and we chat at night though!!
okay got to go now will post nice pics...keep me updated^^
GOD bless you and America^^

No comments: